Thursday, November 10, 2011

Skinny Little B Here

In hopes of revamping my previous Health & Wellness blog into something more interesting, I've come up with this title that I got off of a sticker back in High School. Yes it's silly and offensive, but I've been called that and guess what, I can care less. In fact, I'm flattered. I'm flattered that even after 9 months of carrying, 12 hours of labor and 6 months of nursing I'm still able to fit into my pre-pregnancy jeans and look hot. I'm not here to brag, but to help you do the same thing: Look your best, feel your best and what everyone is trying to preach these days - Live life to the fullest. Because, what's the point if you can't be happy? You HAVE to achieve that happy medium, whoever you are, wherever you are. NO MORE EXCUSES.

No comments:

Post a Comment