Thursday, November 10, 2011

No More Excuses

As noted in my previous post, No More Excuses is the motto here. You can't be laying around on your couch on daily bases, complaining about "unexplained" weight gain or eat crappy food and whine about bloating, tiredness and the list go on.

The goal here is get up and do something about it! If you have a problem or you are unhappy with how you look, how you feel, how you sleep, you need to start in the beginning, at the root of the problem. Think back, where did it all go wrong, when did I start feeling like this? Why did I start eating junk and not exercising? And when I say junk, I don't only mean McDonald's and such, but I also mean other restaurants like Applebees, T.G.I. Fridays, Boston Market, etc. Don't get me wrong, I'm no saint and if I'm strapped for time or on-the-go, I will not starve, however I don't make it a habit.

At the end of the day, what matters is how YOU want to feel. If you are OK with rushing through life, not taking care of your body and wondering why you are sick all the time, have stiff muscles or/and poor sex life, then this blog isn't for you. However, if you want to feel great again (or ever), and as a result, open up all other channels like inspiration, creativity and energy, then read on and you if you have the drive to stay motivated, you won't be disappointed with your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment